On average, our feet take us through 10,000 to 20,000 steps per day.
We often forget that our feet work as hard as the rest of our body. In fact, 9 out of 10 people will have problems with their feet before they reach 30.
At AA Podiatry, we have the expertise to help you start looking after your feet. Our Podiatrists are registered with The Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) and are members of The Society of Chiropodist and Podiatrists.
What foot conditions are typically treated routinely?
- Corns, calluses, dry, hard and cracked skin
- Painful, thick, yellow, ingrowing and fungal toenails
- Athletes foot, fungal infections and verrucae
- Diabetic foot care
- Eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis
- Foot and postural pains
What is included?
- A full review of medical history and medication.
- Hard skin and corns will be gently removed and nails trimmed and filed.
- A treatment plan will be provided and advice on how to keep your feet healthy.
- Keep your feet clean by washing them every day
- Dry your feet thoroughly after washing them
- Trim your toenails regularly using proper nail clippers
- Change your socks daily to keep your feet fresh
- Wear flipflops in public areas such as showers and swimming pool
Do you require advice? Call us.